Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General question but that pic of the fire made me think of how i went there on my first nyc trip when i was 16.

Damn that was 11 years ago...i was only person in there n nobody wanted to help :lol: i wanted a black sweatshirt too . I remember posting that story on here n everyone was like thats just how the employees are

Can u even walk in like that anymore? I know the brand is really popular now

General question but that pic of the fire made me think of how i went there on my first nyc trip when i was 16.

Damn that was 11 years ago...i was only person in there n nobody wanted to help :lol: i wanted a black sweatshirt too . I remember posting that story on here n everyone was like thats just how the employees are

Can u even walk in like that anymore? I know the brand is really popular now
Everytime I've been there the past year and a half there's always been a good amount of people. I remember the days when it used to be empty lol. Overall the customer service seems to be a lot more attentive now than before. Quick to help me even when they're in a middle of a convo

Really digging the jacket. Looking for a good backpack this season too. My favourite was the S/S 15 one but i couldnt cop

No way morrissey tee is $100.. they go for more than that. Thanks for the heads up.
$100 isn't unheard of on grailed. Saw a DS gold one go for $80 the other day. As soon as the seller accepted my offer I went to pay, but the shirt was sold.

Anybody here familiar with eBay returns as a seller?

Guy bought my DS Gucci Panelled Crewneck a week ago and just tried it on today. Filed a return and said he confused the size, tried it on and it was too big for him. It was in my description and had 3 photos showing it was a size Large and since he tried it on technically it wouldn't be deadstock. You think eBay would side with me on this one?

Guy bought my DS Gucci Panelled Crewneck a week ago and just tried it on today. Filed a return and said he confused the size, tried it on and it was too big for him. It was in my description and had 3 photos showing it was a size Large and since he tried it on technically it wouldn't be deadstock. You think eBay would side with me on this one?
Nope, happen to me

dude took it out the plastic and tried it on

said it didn't fit and returned it 

ebay ruled in their favor even with me posting no refunds no returns in the listing

Nope, happen to me

dude took it out the plastic and tried it on

said it didn't fit and returned it 

ebay ruled in their favor even with me posting no refunds no returns in the listing

Wow smh. So it wouldn't even be worth it to try and fight? Just accept the return?

Just decline the return and see what happens, might as well try to put up a argument. Not like anything worse can come out of it anyway.

Happened to me with a bape shirt recently. Wait it out. They sided with the buyer in my case and I was ready to quit. When the shirt came back to me I filed an appeal, called and it was instantly decided in my favor. So I winded up getting my shirt back ds and my money back too

Happened to me with a bape shirt recently. Wait it out. They sided with the buyer in my case and I was ready to quit. When the shirt came back to me I filed an appeal, called and it was instantly decided in my favor. So I winded up getting my shirt back ds and my money back too

Gotcha. I took a video of how the crew looked before I packaged it and sent it off so hopefully I can use that as leverage if something like that happens.

Just decline the return and see what happens, might as well try to put up a argument. Not like anything worse can come out of it anyway.

True, I read that if they call eBay into play that I may get some sort of mark on my selling record so that's why I was kind of reluctant.

Last edited:
If the message shows he confused the size you will win. Either his request will get declined or you will win the appeal. Not you fault he got confused with sizing and he is having buyers remorse. Buyers remorse is not grounds for returns on ebay

If the message shows he confused the size you will win. Either his request will get declined or you will win the appeal. Not you fault he got confused with sizing and he is having buyers remorse. Buyers remorse is not grounds for returns on ebay
What they'll try to do is 

File: Item is not as described

and say the listing says size Large but item fits like a med or XL  

even when it's buyer remorse, You gotta prove that

Last edited:
What they'll try to do is 

File: Item is not as described

and say the listing says size Large but item fits like a med or XL  

even when it's buyer remorse, You gotta prove that
not on sizing. If it says large and the buyer admits a large wasn't sent sizing doesn't matter, at least in my case. And I specifically wrote it ran small in my description and that was the buyers complaint lol

roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom