Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did it with scissors. You can see* how choppy it looks but either way they're nice in person. Would look way better if he got them tailored tho
if it rolled up and gave it a more frayed look they would be nice, he can still get them tailored, they look nice either way 

I bought a black CNN hoody on accident. But didn't receive email confirmation yet, and that was my first order. Got confirmation for second order. Should I call them up to cancel or wait to see if I got ghosted? Was having problems checking out after that first order on desktop and had to go outside to get cell service. Soup bowls were gone by that time SMH. Only thing I really really wanted.

Im in the same boat too. The first order, which was my larger order, probably placed it around 11:07 and no confirmation yet. Second order I placed about 11:53 and got confirmation almost instantly.

suggestions fellas?

Union tin knocker here. Sub-Foreman.

4 packs of hanes briefs
Heather brick pocket tee
Black new era
Dark brown loose gauge beanie
Black backpack

Everything i was after minus a black screw tee in L so lmk if anybody got an extra....

This semester my Thursday class ends at exactly 10:50 and their wifi is GOAT so hopefully #TimManuel will have success this season

all i ordered was a white chateau tee and black illegal business hat.

really wanted that heather brick pocket t, but aint sweating it.

just want those pocket l/s shirts to drop now.

Pineapple 
sick.gif

Wait you guys don't eat Pepperoni Pizza w/ Pineapples n Bacon!???

Haha! Your missing out!!
Hawaian style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom