Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black camo is like skywriting at Night, unless its near the moon it doesn't look good? hence it would probably have to be 3m which the 5's are

Anyone know when the Simpson Helmets drop and for how much? And how about them bricks?

It's next week and they're $250

Just kidding NOONE knows

Last edited:
i just checked my other email and it looks like i checked out with a small twill pullover
eek.gif

Just got shipping confirmation on my New Era fitted. Still waiting for them to ship my undies.

Thinking about snatching up those white & black striped cuffed beanies after I get paid Thursday.

Anyone that purchased the Striped half zip care to comment on the sizing? All the pics I have seen on Instagram seem to look like it fits oversized. I am not sure if they were going for that look and sized up or it just fits that way. Thanks

Anyone that purchased the Striped half zip care to comment on the sizing? All the pics I have seen on Instagram seem to look like it fits oversized. I am not sure if they were going for that look and sized up or it just fits that way. Thanks

I went TTS (medium) and It fits slightly oversized, but nothing too crazy. I actually like the way it fits.

Who ordered the backpack?
I might have to get it.
Wonder if they will be in stock this weekend at SupLA

Last edited:
Dude from Stray Rats posted this pic of his Tee Collection

Wish Supreme would re-issue some of the older Tee's at least!

Cmon ups, pick up my order and get it moving. Lol. Got tracking #. But still being processed.

Ordered only one item. Been a minute since I ordered from supreme. from what remember last time. Should be moving out later today or this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom