Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it. What's so cool about this tee?

You don't have to "get" it or think it's cool. Maybe to you it's the stupidest thing in the world. But let me count how many ***** I give about you, and what you think is "cool" oh it's zero. I give zero *****

finally got my orange CNN shirt in today. Was a hassle bc UPS guy accidentally delivered it to the house across the street from me, but i finally got it in hand. Got the crushed fortune cookie as well.

Upset that I only got 2 plain bogo stickers & didn't get a CNN box logo sticker. That was the only one I really wanted. If anyone has one that they're looking to get rid of/trade for, PM me please.
The first orange CNN tee spotted!

Crushed cookie and 2 standard bogo stickers w/ my CNN tee.

Can't eeeemmm remember the last time I got a seasonal sticker.

Kinda wish i grabbed tom n jerry last week.

Right now for this week i really like that crewneck sweatshirt. Guess nobody else likes it should be an easy cop lol.

Like the vertical logo as well but not sure i wanna pay $80 for it.

This weeks drop is trash. Still waiting on my one of my shipping confirmations

Thinking bout copping the rugby from last week but idk yet

So glad the reflective jacket was slept on last week as it was an easy cop. IMO it's the best drop for the entire fall/winter line for me. Was able to get both jacket and shirt in same order. And to me size XL in both jacket and shirt fit like an XXL. Usually the sizing fits a little small. Pissed I didn't get a CNN sticker but whatever

View media item 2150824

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom