Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn old e jacket went out before i could even click on the item 
mean.gif

i thought nobody was going to be checking for those

Welp, got the patchwork pants and the quilted jacket in all black. Too bad the anorak sold out before i could losd the damn page, o well, maybe ill get lucky on a restock...cant even tell u guys how many times ive hit on a restock...but im afraid those were different times

Need new hoodies and longsleeves for the fall so I went for the peach embroidered outline though I was good but it was all too late, reaction time was top notch and grabbed a sage one and checked out at 11:01. Wanted the anorak but I knew that wasn't happening and completely forgot about the coaches jacket smh. Wonder if I'll get this weeks order before my order from last week even ships

crap got cart jacked on the red coaches jacket size XL. damn! Supreme said payment error but I know it was due to the cart jack. Anybody will to sell their red coaches jacket size XL. Hit me up

Black camp, white center stripe crew, burg striped cuff beanie

Got all i wanted and in pne order. Glad i was prepared cause that crew sold out with the quickness

Checked for the anorak first but...lol

surprisingly saw a small in the anorak clicked it but it then went to a medium. once medium got in cart it sold out lol oh well 

more drinking money for MIA this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom