Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so on the UK/EU site:

Peach and brown sold out first in S logo.  Then black and then grey.

Red parka sold out first followed by black followed by teal.

Both sherpa fleece' sold out rapid.

All sumo hoody still in stock.

Ready for the cook up.  Rose sherpa first and then going back for baseball warm up, I love you tee in red and black 3m track jacket.

Mr **** Thupreme almost made another guy a victim. Dude sat his bag on the ground and was ready to square off, but his homie pretended that L from happening. Both of those cats were super skinny so he would have tossed em both around like ragdolls. I must say his Snapchat is somewhat entertaining when hes not harassing people.

On another note, Supreme finally shipped all 3 of my items. My RIP fitted should be in tomorrow. Black boxer briefs haven't moved yet & just got tracking for World Famous Plaid 6 Panel earlier today. 
What's his Snapchat?

Depends how you like it to fit. I'm a true medium but I wear a size L in everything. From Tshirts to hoodies and outerwear. You should be cool with the same size though

Gunning for that Rose Sherpa but have a sneaking suspicion I'll strike out.

I remember passing on that Sherpa hoodie from last F/W and regretting it a million times over. That thing was so nice in person.

Gunning for that Rose Sherpa but have a sneaking suspicion I'll strike out.

I remember passing on that Sherpa hoodie from last F/W and regretting it a million times over. That thing was so nice in person.
that's not the winning attitude ...

Should I go black, baby blue or red baseball warm up top?
whichever makes you happy bro...... 
smile.gif

......or at least whatever is left 
roll.gif

was gonna cop the tee but thats too much jizz

red crewneck and I'm out.

Last edited:
Was gonna cop a S logo crew, but I'll wait for a hoodie I want instead.

Good luck today, shouldn't be too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom