Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She over here rolling at my mistake, told her I'd let her rock, she gave me that "no thanks" 
laugh.gif

Those decks sold out way too fast and now resell is way too OD. Hit me up if you got a set to part with. Yes, I know what medium was used on the original artwork lmao

Last edited:
Man right now i feel like ymbape. F supreme. The one item i really wanted all season (blocked quilted jacket) got canceled. EVEN after i called this morning and said it was gonna get shipped out today. After I recieved the email i just called and they said oh it got damaged during shipping so we had to refund (yea right) no one has a black xl laying about i hope

****. What colors came back? Don't see any on mobile

Edit nvrmind looked through browser in full site mode, white and grey still up. Want brown or black.

Edit grey gone

Edit white gone

Last edited:
Don't mind Jizz on your decks, to hang on your walls but wear it and it's Akward apparel to cringe at! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thank you RESTOCKS

was gonna take another Sherpa Black, but waited too long ...THEN BOOM  S logo like I wanted!

Week 3 complete! 
nthat.gif

SHERPA AGAIN that was fast

Last edited:
Light week for me. Boxers and seahorse keychain for a gift. Weird that they let me order boxers cause Ive tried to order them and they've declined my purchase because ive already ordered them in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom