Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YM BAPE took over the warehouse for week one and said some of y'all ****** ain't getting **** out here :lol:

[emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] BANGING ON MY CHEST [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Ooooooooooh Ooooooooh Ahhhhhhh Ahhhhhhh

pimp.gif

Just came home to my embroidered hoody (sage). And im really loving this tone of green. So much better in person.

Just called em, they said they were all caught up with week 1 but a few like mine slipped through the cracks. They said they'll search the warehouse and see if the tee is still there, or issue me a refund. Amazing :smh:

I think they just straight up lost the package. This would happen to me though, regulars in the Mitchell and Ness thread know all about my bad luck with shipping. But they always show up eventually, so we'll see :rolleyes

I think they just straight up lost the package. This would happen to me though, regulars in the Mitchell and Ness thread know all about my bad luck with shipping. But they always show up eventually, so we'll see :rolleyes

Idk fam same thing happened to me but with week 2 . Lost out on quilted jacket and cherub shirt. Im not paying resell for the cherub but ended up paying 230 for the quilted jacket [emoji]128554[/emoji]

nthat.gif

Everything Shipped today - 4 orders

S Logo Crew

Rose Sherpa

Dash snow

Ashtray

Patchwork Anorak

Idk fam same thing happened to me but with week 2 . Lost out on quilted jacket and cherub shirt. Im not paying resell for the cherub but ended up paying 230 for the quilted jacket [emoji]128554[/emoji]

I'm not paying 100 for the CNN tee, i'll go without it. If someone in here can oop for a good price, i'll jump on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom