Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yellow Mini Harvard in Med & XL
you guys are gonna need that PISSED button from the hooded denim jacket when you get that flimsy harvard HOODED tee shirt in... lol... ol 2008 supreme summerweight made in China quality MINI HARVARD

you guys are gonna need that PISSED button from the hooded denim jacket when you get that flimsy harvard HOODED tee shirt in... lol... ol 2008 supreme summerweight made in China quality MINI HARVARD
Ahh it's Thin and Cheap??

not like a Traditional Hoodie?

I don't think it's Cheap or cheaply made, it's a lawt thinner than the winterweight. I just compared it to a summerweight I got from 08'...
It's the same grade as the souxsie pullover. But I wouldn't buy unless leopard

That Mini Harvard aint no hoodie b..It's same material thats used as the pocket tees. So if a hoodie is what you're expecting, pissed is probably what you'll be once you get it.

Last edited:
They dont claim its a hoodie either, its a hooded top, hence the price tag being less than the traditional hoodie. Thats actually why I want it now. Perfect to wear under a light jacket now that its getting warmer

They dont claim its a hoodie either, its a hooded top, hence the price tag being less than the traditional hoodie. Thats actually why I want it now. Perfect to wear under a light jacket now that its getting warmer
This

I live in Cali 

The New York Yankees are one of the most successful clubs in professional sports history, they have won 18 division titles, 40 AL pennants, and 27 World Series championships, all of which are MLB records.

For Spring/Summer Supreme is proud to release a collection with '47 Brand[emoji]174[/emoji] and the New York Yankees[emoji]8482[/emoji]. The collection will feature a Leather Varsity Jacket, Hooded Coaches Jacket, Hooded Sweatshirt, Mesh Baseball Jersey, 5-Panel Hat, Crusher and a Box Logo Tee featuring the iconic New York Yankees[emoji]174[/emoji] Logo.

Available in-store in NY, LA, London and online March 12th.

Available in Japan March 14th.

*Baseball Jersey, Box Logo Tee & Crusher will be available Mid-June.

archive

Can't wait to see the people that didn't bother reading the text pop in to ask why there's no box logo on Thursday. I might go for the tee in June, I don't HATE the Yankees, but they're not the first team I'd root for when catching some baseball.

Last edited:
Wth is it with Supreme using that lame *** font on everything. The over branding is alittle too much and I'm a die hard Yankees fan.

Think i'll just cop the Box Logo tee at most since I already own an actual Yankees Jersey. Dont need two.

in for the navy box logo in june and possibly the white hooded sweatshirt this week

Maybe a penant and a snap. Box logo is trash in the back, even tho the logo itself in navy is fire. Jersey is nice, will aim for it when that time comes. deck is cool but I have lots to destroy already lol

F the Yankees.
As a Red Sox fan, I really can't get down with any of this 
eyes.gif

the box logo would've been nice in those colors if not for this:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom