Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else have their order from Thursday "shipped" but it's still sitting there? Longest I've had to wait for any movement. Usually on the truck 1-2 days after.

Same here, it is a long time but I am sure it will get processed and picked up some time this week. Not really too worried about it.

Anyone else have their order from Thursday "shipped" but it's still sitting there? Longest I've had to wait for any movement. Usually on the truck 1-2 days after.

I was supposed to get my samurai shirt on Friday but it got delayed and ill get it today...

For anyone who has gotten previous CDG collabs, is everything regular Preme sizing or CDG sized (smaller) ?

@nickthesneakerkid Dope pick ups, cant wait for my tees to come in. Those stickers are
nthat.gif

But yeah Seven Samurai should be required viewing, as are most of Kurosawa's works.

yeah rewatched ss last night 
smokin.gif
 was bummed at missing out on the black, but kinda glad i got the white/red now

I wanted the black anatomy the most. Bought one tee (dolls) in the last 3 weeks. Feels good but kinda regret passing on that embroidered camo hoodie and sleeping through S logo crew.

PS still looking for week 1 stickers. Willing to throw a couple dollars your way for a set or i have some multiples from last season to trade.

Last edited:
I have a bunch of doubles on stickers from this season and last season if anybody wants to trade for some of these undercover stickers since i struck out. Pm me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom