Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok mints mints ...I'm now done with the slap ya mama can. Crack withdrawals ensuing. [emoji]128516[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked a bad week to run out, we're in the midst of carnival, and grocery store runs have been limited to food to eat on the go and booze.

Tony's is ok, but I've been working on going through different cans of spices from little Cajun grocery stores. Slap Your Mama is my go to now.

The Satin Bomber, Clarks, Nike GTS (if they actually release and that isn't an old unreleased sample), and boxers are what I'd like this season so far.

Satin Bomber is a big maybe though, although I'm a big sucker for Satin and I like that print.

Same here with the Satin but I know I won't be able to wear it much since its never really cold in South Florida

Yeah, a Spring/Summer jacket is about the weight I need for most of Fall/Winter. I hate buying stuff in anticipation of weather 9 months away, but if the colors are legit, it maybe one of this season's purchases.

Slap your mama is just 
ohwell.gif
 to me. But i feel trying other seasonings 

Haven't bought anything more than a year from Supreme. Lets see what this season brings :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom