Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have an office right on fairfax and rosewood.

if anybody has a request for a specific item I'll scoop up for them tomorrow if they strike out online.

cost would be retail + Shipping + $25 service charge  (max 2 items)

let me know if yall interested.

I will invoice through paypal
2 Gucci shirts 

S and XL

Both Pink

Invoice me! 
laugh.gif
Lmao!

Yo **** CUNY conversion days. I would've lined up for this drop but I technically have class. Can't really miss this one either cuz ya boy not trynna get lower than a B.

Def interested in seeing them euro sellout times tomorrow morning lol. Yall think the pink sketch l/s gon go fast? Dont think imma go for the hockey top no more

Yo **** CUNY conversion days. I would've lined up for this drop but I technically have class. Can't really miss this one either cuz ya boy not trynna get lower than a B.
lines are a wrap for these anyways you didn't miss much.

For those who have a longs sleeve tee, is it the same materials as the short sleeve tees or thicker?

Thistle long sleeve is on my list.

Thanks

As in going for the hoodie first then checking out then going back for the sumo tee? Yes you can do that bro.
So I can get the sumo t shirt. Check out. Go right back and buy the hoodie and check out.

Two seperate transactions, same card and same address. They won't cancel my order?

So I can get the sumo t shirt. Check out. Go right back and buy the hoodie and check out.

Two seperate transactions, same card and same address. They won't cancel my order?

you can do that using the same card and address as well since it isnt the same item.

50/50 on the Radric Davis tee. It's pretty fire but I wish it was a better picture of Gucc'. Type of portrait like the Morrissey or Neil Roberts tees.

For those who have a longs sleeve tee, is it the same materials as the short sleeve tees or thicker?

Thistle long sleeve is on my list.

Thanks

If you are talking about the Thistle top, it's a cut & sew piece so it will be thicker and higher quality than regular tees hence more expensive.

If you are talking about the long sleeve tees they be the same quality as the short sleeves.

If you are talking about the Thistle top, it's a cut & sew piece so it will be thicker and higher quality than regular tees hence more expensive.

If you are talking about the long sleeve tees they be the same quality as the short sleeves.

Yeah. It looks like a cut and sew. Should be a little thicker.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom