Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme Alerts comes through for me again... That account is awesome when it's not about political/social issues and rants

F that guy.

Forever and always.

Carry on.

That person who owns that account is a true blatant racist, something most of us here in this community don't condone.

I'd rather not cop something and miss out on that item and not follow and support his account.

Now back to Supreme...

I wanted to buy the black one but Supreme is blocking me since I already bought a navy one this morning 
ohwell.gif

Lol perfect timing on that restock especially when everybody was talking about em. Btw used restocks app and it was super easy.

i think the peach restocked once today but I'm sure people have their bots gobbling up the peach

I know I'm not supposed to worry about this and have directed others as much...but is anyone else still waiting on shipping emails from last Thursday? 

This is the nicest colorway.

Good cop -- no surprise all 3 sold out quickly
These are pretty nice in person. Didn't realize the letters were sewn on until I saw it today. 

Was in the middle of financial aid appointment today and I couldn't miss that colorblock hoodie been waiting all season for it Navy color in particular. Glad I copped

Isn't the color way based off a old Ralph Lauren design ?

Anyways congrats to all those swift cops today ! Glad it seemed to not be crazy hype on this drop most people seem to have Gotten what they waited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom