Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont even matter what the next collab will be.

its impossible to buy any of this stuff anymore 
with the recent site lags on the UC coach and gucci tee, sucks this is true 
mean.gif
But I could've sworn they're team manny successes. #teampositive #teammanuallabor

prices on gucci tee dropping? Lowky down to trade my CNN hoodie for a Gucci tee. Or CDG **** if I can cop since I'm not even attached to that collab.

prices on gucci tee dropping? Lowky down to trade my CNN hoodie for a Gucci tee. Or CDG **** if I can cop since I'm not even attached to that collab.
160-180 seems to be the reasonable prices a lot are going for except for purple and green.

Its still possible to cook manually...
...did take an L on the uc coach tho and anorak...those didnt have multiple corlors

Last edited:
Ok so Im actually kinda concerned now. Order from 10/9 still hasnt shipped. It's the same order where I put BeaverRidge Dr instead of with the space. Should I give em a call? I usually dont worry about shipping but it's never taken this long for me

Ok so Im actually kinda concerned now. Order from 10/9 still hasnt shipped. It's the same order where I put BeaverRidge Dr instead of with the space. Should I give em a call? I usually dont worry about shipping but it's never taken this long for me

I'd call.

I called last week about my hockey top and she was very apologetic.

Ended up shipping the same day.

copped small white spider sweatpants.. not sure If I will regret or not.. Fug it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom