Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he gets paid for that promotion

For sure lol i just think its funny.

Ive been considering their AIO but idk how well it works

These authentics are growing on me. I only want em cause i have a white/royal hoodie from last season and no shoes to match

Last edited:
Heatedsneaks aio? Not sure I haven't looked into that at all. Considering joining the dark side as well with anb

My homie has BNB AIO and hes cooked on the last two yeezys with it for me. He doesnt by preme though. Im considering that too its just more expensive and i dont think it works on mac.

How they got the full colors of that polo already when they only show 1 color in the preview???

That piece and the corduroy shirt is pretty flames actually, I'm just a broke boi.
frown.gif

Are these hats corduroy? If so im all the way in

Edit: just confirmed they are on reddit. Dont really need any of the colors but id i can grab peach i will

Last edited:
Forgot that rugby has the BOGO on the back. That changes everything. The hypebeast inside of me has awakened

Aight my bad im posting every 2 posts im done till the price list comes out lol

Pre orders for the astronaut jackets are up on eBay, many of the descriptions say it's dropping tomorrow

But no confirmation from jpreme

I heard that Champion sweat/pant is a suit. Comes together and drops tomorrow, can't confirm of course.

Now waiting on price list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom