Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rugby looks like the Italian Flag

str8 up

make me wanna go to Sbarros Pizza!

Last edited:
Yea sounds like this drop was another **** show smh.

Im feeling that peach champion hoodie so im actually going for that first. Then woodland camo. Then rugby. The italy rugby will be gone so ill prob get the purple bogo

If anybodys sitting out and wants to help your boy let me know

Last edited:
The champion hoodie had so much potential but the design in the front and sleeve looks terrible. The supreme on the back looks dope though.

The champion hoodie had so much potential but the design in the front and sleeve looks terrible. The supreme on the back looks dope though.
You won't even see the back Logo unless you wear your Hoodie on ya head all day! 
ohwell.gif

Really ? I'm glad it doesn't say just "champion" for once or have just the big C like most of their other champion stuff does. Will be coppin black hoodie

The Champ parka being $198 made it a best seller for this week!

It easily could've been set at $298 and sold just as well

That's a pretty good Price for such a jacket

My thoughts exactly it looks tacky with all that Champion branding, they should've went more subtle with the tiny embroidered "C" would've been perfect with "SUPREME" on the back.

I always feel like the Champion stuff is one item off being perfect they don't use the resources well imo

The Champ parka being $198 made it a best seller for this week!

It easily could've been set at $298 and sold just as well

That's a pretty good Price for such a jacket

Yeah but its Champion materiel not SUP, which explains the price

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly it looks tacky with all that Champion branding, they should've went more subtle with the tiny embroidered "C" would've been perfect with "SUPREME" on the back.

I always feel like the Champion stuff is one item off being perfect they don't use the resources well imo

Word all that branding on the front and side kills it for me.

^ exactly... i was going to cop when i saw the back of the hoodie on instagram then i saw the rest and was like no bueno... but to each their own hopefully yall eat on that and the jacket... i will be copping a supreme item thats not a collabo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom