Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Might be able to help a few people out if it doesn't conflict with what I want. I've copped 100% on everything I've wanted so far so I'm pretty confident that my technique works. Then again I don't buy every week so I wouldn't mind helping a few out as long as I'm compensated for it (nothing outrageous like what the ATC services charge). 
Did you cop any peach pullovers, peach crewneck S logo, patchwork anoraks, Undercover coaches jackets, or Gucci tees?

So how was the drop today? Hearing it lagged again for like the 4th straight week. Considering a bot for these bogos/astronaut :smh:

I have not had any luck with any of the BOT services, Supreme ATC or RSVP Sniper. If anyone knows any better ones, please let me know.. hate getting these L's. I am forever grateful to the members from this thread whom I've purchased from, on pieces they didn't like.

DOUBT THIS. WHAT'S YOUR NAME AND I CAN LOOK AND RESEARCH YOUR ORDERS WITH ME. MOST FAILS USUALLY END UP BEING USER ERROR OR BAD INFO GIVEN.

damb I slept on this drop was playing xbox and totally forgot. Regretting not picking up the cards leather anybody pick it up ??

Dawg.. UPS delivered my wool cap from last Thursday's drop to someone like 25 miles away from me.. SMFH RIP

Did you cop any peach pullovers, peach crewneck S logo, patchwork anoraks, Undercover coaches jackets, or Gucci tees?
Didn't want, Yes, Didn't want, Yes, Yes

Didn't see the appeal in peach pullovers besides the color and patchwork anoraks I can't work with

Copped other things too besides the hyped stuff that everyone goes crazy over

Last edited:
Don't blame you. After a while the after market prices get to be ridiculous.

Word i want it so bad tho its tough. Two on ebay just got sold right in front of my eyes for over $200. I only see one on IG and the dude wants $200. I offered $170.

Might have to sell this rugby just to feel better about it

Didn't want, Yes, Didn't want, Yes, Yes

Didn't see the appeal in peach pullovers besides the color and patchwork anoraks I can't work with

Copped other things too besides the hyped stuff that everyone goes crazy over
If you were able to cop that stuff manually, then you're pretty damn good.

S/O @alp   
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom