Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh
Knew I should have went XL
I copped a woodland hoodie and a cow camo thermal.
Hoodie will be here Friday
Thermal hasn't shipped.
I didn't try mine on but the hoodie reminds me of the Hooded Harvard L/S, same cut n all

Last edited:
Funny you say that cause saw someone from japan post a list that had the helmet and the neck gaiters...

Last edited:
mine came in last thursday. its my most favorite item I've bought from the past 3 seasons. would have traded my gucci tee for it

This excites me lol. I knew I had to have it when i first saw the preview but fiddled around with the rugby and got the shirt cartjacked in the process. Now im ready to sell the rugby smh.

How does it fit for you? I got a L because it was the best price i could find so im hoping they dont fit small

This excites me lol. I knew I had to have it when i first saw the preview but fiddled around with the rugby and got the shirt cartjacked in the process. Now im ready to sell the rugby smh.

How does it fit for you? I got a L because it was the best price i could find so im hoping they dont fit small
It's loose. If you can generally where a L then this will fit u just fine. Shirt is thick

guess no helmet or gaiters 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom