Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man. Cannot wait. Slayer is my favorite band ever ( through seasons in the abyss of course).

Interesting on the slayer collab. See what they have to offer and designs.

Haven't listened to slayer since my youth days, but would cool to see the supreme x slayer. Down for a hoodie.

Last edited:
That Slayer tee is fire. I can possibly see ppl sleeping on this collab like they did the Black Sabbath one last season

Even tho i like the shirt, im not a fan of copping band/artist shirts that i dont really listen to. That kinda ish is corny to me

That Slayer tee is fire. I can possibly see ppl sleeping on this collab like they did the Black Sabbath one last season

Even tho i like the shirt, im not a fan of copping band/artist shirts that i dont really listen to. That kinda ish is corny to me

Yeah, I grabbed a DS War Pigs Sabbath shirt last week for retail.... No love for it but a great collab

Still salty I missed out on all that collab. I was out of the country when those dropped. None of my homies could help me. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom