Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wore my araki tee today. Easily one of my faves of the season
Yea got my stuff in finally. Dark green LS and black rose...fave tees this season. Love my gucci and UC tees too but ill wear these more..
They fit like my other tees too, i remember someone was axin.

Last edited:
Surprised some of yall followed that restocks twitter for this long i ditched that a long time ago. Dude be on some bs and told me its all a "social experiment" or some **** anyway.

Shipping my hooded thermal out tomorrow to a homie in the thread. Really wish it fit better cause i like it. Preme needs XXL for some **** lol

Shipping my hooded thermal out tomorrow to a homie in the thread. Really wish it fit better cause i like it. Preme needs XXL for some **** lol

Can't find a home for my camo hoodie or my cow camo. Really upset about the sizing. Don't even know if an XL is gonna work in the hoodie.

Haven't posted a fit pic in a min.
smokin.gif

That timbaland hoodie is flames

spidey senses tingling... big drop coming this week. too much weakness lately for them not to drop a bomb collab/box logo type drop

Yea got my stuff in finally. Dark green LS and black rose...fave tees this season. Love my gucci and UC tees too but ill wear these more..
They fit like my other tees too, i remember someone was axin.

Yea I got the black one too. The overall minimalism of the piece is what I like about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom