Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More limited than the Silent Night T
I mean I jus want a hoodie guess it is limited because of reference of NY logo if I had to guess either way nobody but red hoodie please unless people
Want a oop to trade for real court all I really want

I have a feeling all my day posting is about to come to an end. And I'm not quite in the clear just yet, I've got an offer pending a background check and the results of my drug test. I know I'm clear on the drug test, but I don't know what exactly they're looking at as far as background or how extensive it goes. Don't want to say I got it then find out they dig like it's a job with clearance.
sounds like a government job

i have one of those

sounds like a government job

i have one of those
me too, 
nerd.gif

People saying Yankee drop uber limited any truth???
well everything supreme puts out is "limited". it's just that the demand for certain products is more than others.

"uber limited"? probably not. honestly probably has the same production quantities as any other supreme hoodie/jacket/hat/etc.

but the hype's obviously there, and more people will be going for this collection versus a regular supreme drop, which means that a sellout will occur quicker. and we all know the collection's gonna be gone within 10 seconds of it going live.

Last edited:
Thats not even a forsure thing. Just wait it out until tomorrow morning like everyone else
Nah Fam, by then it's too late

I gotta have a Game plan prepared 

I got 3 waves in ordering

1st hard the get stuff

2nd things i might miss

and

3rd wave whats leftover

Been posted thousands of times, to your surprise, you may notice most people share the news the day of, if not by the minute. Also, if people want to see full resolution, well there's a website for that.. I think it somebody has the link [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Been posted thousands of times, to your surprise, you may notice most people share the news the day of, if not by the minute. Also, if people want to see full resolution, well there's a website for that.. I think it somebody has the link [emoji]128513[/emoji]
If you WANNA Complain some more there's these People Called Admins  - I'm sure they got some Cheese to go with your WHINE

or you can Click Block @AirRaab   and solve yourself  the headache!

<--------------------GO DAT WAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom