Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just copped a beanie with order conf email this time :pimp: hopefully the other charge from this morning falls off and wasn't a successful order lol

Looks like the address change jig is up with supreme

now it's by Payment 

I ran out of CC for S Logo hats... damn

hell yeah i missed todays release and i was able to come up on both blue and black right now. life is good

Trying to test if my address is banned (haven't copped stuff in months because nothing has interested me) so I copped some accessories. Got charged but still waiting on my email

Not really sure how accurate this is but guy on Reddit says to attempt checking anything out with your real address but random CC number and if you are banned it will go through anyway

I'm still not sure if I have just one or two s hats on the way. I never got order confirmation this morning on a dark green hat but was charged the full amount. I ordered a red s during the restock a couple of hours ago because I wanted to make sure I didn't end up with two of the same cw if my order for the forest green actually ends up shipping.

laugh.gif
 they had slayer Stickers? 
sick.gif

This has got to be the latest in a season that they dropped the long sleeve pocket tees.

I'd love to see the planning process of how they decide to release which items when. I'm sure they have a preseason sit down and plan 99% of the release schedule before the season begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom