Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

it aint that serious man
it is tho, not about to be a billboard for ppl i don't know. by wearing a box logo (tee or hoodie) you're saying i really **** with these guys. I'm not cool with them to say that

unless i skated then i wouldn't feel weird, how I've always felt about any brand 

Last edited:
Sorry, but...

What a dumb *** comment
roll.gif
thats an opinion

just like what i said is my opinion :smile:

ppl goin crazy over a plain hoodie with a shops name on it. what a dumb *** thing to do, right?

Last edited:
it is tho, not about to be a billboard for ppl i don't know. by wearing a box logo (tee or hoodie) you're saying i really **** with these guys. I'm not cool with them to say that

unless i skated then i wouldn't feel weird, how I've always felt about any brand 

Don't cop then

New creative director is really trash, i want a paneled parka type of piece. the f1 was the last piece like that and i missed out because i tried to cop something else with it to save $10 
mean.gif

haven't had a good jersey since the Rose

had high hopes for this season, haven't copped anything for personal :'(

I didn't call you an idiot. I said you made a dumb *** comment and you sounded like an idiot for it. Which you did. If you would like to argue otherwise go ahead. I don't really care lol.
not arguing otherwise, its just not true.

don't sound like an idiot, i know plenty of ppl who feel the same way.

have nice day tho. 

I miss the days where bogo hoodies used to be easy to cop :smh: that stupid time delay ruined everything

F IT, red BOGO it is.

If I lose on black I'd be too salty.

..and I'm not paying resale.

Rather just cop a Reigning Champ hoodie at that point.

better off going for red or something on Thursday, better chances.

f*** bogos tho, i don't know anyone at supreme so i can't just rock "Supreme" on my chest like thats my set or something

that green really has me thinking tho, probably still wouldn't

I could see this being true about a lot of supreme items(F1 pullover, Italy rugby), but not here.

Box logo's are not another over-branded, uninspired supreme piece. They've become a staple in streetwear. Not to mention they have great quality.

Last edited:
I could see this being true about a lot of supreme items(F1 pullover, Italy rugby), but not here.

Box logo's are not another over-branded, uninspired supreme piece. They've become a staple in streetwear. Not to mention they have great quality.
stop it lmao great quality? all the hoodies are the same, they'll all good quality. F1 has more to it than just saying supreme. 
Not sure where you've been but I've been pretty active in this thread for a couple of years now. It's whatever tho, do you fam.
i remember you but you're not one of the ppl talking wild

i was more in the HB threads but have been in and out of here for a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom