Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran a bot and got ghosted on 5 orders today, 2 of which were accidents but still.

Sometimes it pays to just go manual.

Anyone not get shipping yet?
Didn't get through on the tee, but I feel I should have gotten shipping by now.
No confirmation
No charge
No shipping
Anyone?

I will be sure to ask all weekend, when the warehouse and UPS are not working.

laugh.gif

Id cop a tee at $80 if i could find one. Was really tryna rock it next weekend lol

Im working like 20 days in a row i should just grab one but its the principle. These prices are crazy

Anyone still getting order confirmation emails at this late hour? I got a payment denied, pending charge for full amount, and message that I had already ordered the item when I attempted to checkout again. This is the same thing that happened to me on the TNF and small box thermal drops, and those worked, but it never took more than a couple hours to get the confirmation email.

Anyone still getting order confirmation emails at this late hour? I got a payment denied, pending charge for full amount, and message that I had already ordered the item when I attempted to checkout again. This is the same thing that happened to me on the TNF and small box thermal drops, and those worked, but it never took more than a couple hours to get the confirmation email.

Most likely an L. Last weeks pending finally dropped and I'm currently in the same position for the tee. But we should've gotten a confirmation already so it's most likely an L. 2 weeks in a row for me.

Ghost_single-15.png

Id cop a tee at $80 if i could find one. Was really tryna rock it next weekend lol

Im working like 20 days in a row i should just grab one but its the principle. These prices are crazy

Lowest BIN on eBay is like $127

Didn't see a single one on Grailed.
Dude on Depop that has it in hand said his H/O is $120 right now.

Szn done, unless something Restocks.

[emoji]128046[/emoji] cam waiting for me at home. Birdman [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom