Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped the black antihero jersey off grailed for 100. Best I could find. Regretted not pulling trigger on that and more of that collab. Eyes open for any pieces in a L or maybe even XL for good prices. Really should have copped more, it was the collab that kinda pulled me back into the brand.

Copped the black antihero jersey off grailed for 100. Best I could find. Regretted not pulling trigger on that and more of that collab. Eyes open for any pieces in a L or maybe even XL for good prices. Really should have copped more, it was the collab that kinda pulled me back into the brand.
Good deal.  I copped the green one and it's one of my favorite jerseys.  Gonna be rocking it a ton this summer.

Last edited:
Yeah white and green are on the list. Just really hate paying resale when I could have copped on release lol

That rolex was just a custom job, yes? I remember it, and remember watch forums bashing it as being ruined. 

Last edited:

Yeah white and green are on the list. Just really hate paying resale when I could have copped on release lol

That rolex was just a custom job, yes? I remember it, and remember watch forums bashing it as being ruined. 
Well I guess you caught my pre-edited post haha. 
nerd.gif

According to the for sale post on SS its a F&F and there were only 24 made.  I always thought it was pretty cool.  Nothing I'd ever drop the money on but it was definitely unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom