Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a navy and white pair would be nice 
nerd.gif

Yeah man, they're dope. Interested to see if there are any other colors coming out.

pretty dope for sure

will wait to see more colors although the black does it for me since im a sucker for black in general 

RD will be a bloodbath.

Need to see the 'Preme exclusive colorway :nerd:

Last edited:
if those are real i stand corrected, but ill believe it when they are confirmed to be legit pictures.
im sure im the only one that thinks they look tacky if that is final product.

if those are real i stand corrected, but ill believe it when they are confirmed to be legit pictures.
im sure im the only one that thinks they look tacky if that is final product.
even in their original form they're tacky, really reflects the era in which they released. as tacky as they might be, still a great shoe imo :lol:

even in their original form they're tacky, really reflects the era in which they released. as tacky as they might be, still a great shoe imo :lol:

i can agree to some point, but maybe its just me being stuck on the original - wishing i had them as a kid when we were too poor, and buying them as an adult when they first started to retro and beating em to the ground. the AIR matching up to the sold, just seeing those floating letters.. i dont know. just not feeling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom