Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered the backpack from my LV store. No price list and no list of what they are receiving. My SA said some time this month or next month they will have a list and prices in what they will receive. I'm sure I will be adding more stuff besides the backpack. She did say a lot of people were asking about the LV x Supreme, but not many people were giving their credit card info without pricing details.

You don't get charged anything. They are just taking credit card info. The SA will call you once they are ready to send info. You will be charged then to go ahead with your order or you can cancel it before they send your order to be made. That is how it was explained to me. They don't have any hard info on what is being made or what they will receive.

So basically you're "IN" though!!! They'll probably offer you the Sunglasses and tee shirts too

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! at least one NTr got in

If they offer you the Glasses that Say PREME on the lens or the Monogram I'd take em'

Last edited:
i think due to legal reasons, they cant charge you until they can guarantee you an item so you have to sign a disclaimer saying that you will pay for the item if it is delivered.

my LV store had all the info on what is releasing, no specifics

@Foamposite XI

i wouldnt trust that, i dont think any of these pieces are being sent to store for shelves... i think they are preorder only...

You must be the the only Supreme guy that can afford to get all the Louis stuff.

It's always funny when people project their issues onto others. YOU being too broke to afford something has nothing to do with the next person. What is expensive to you may be pocket change to the next man. Why would you make a statement lumping all Supreme fans into the same broke category as yourself?

It's always funny when people project their issues onto others. YOU being too broke to afford something has nothing to do with the next person. What is expensive to you may be pocket change to the next man. Why would you make a statement lumping all Supreme fans into the same broke category as yourself?

damn bro, it was his opinion... chill

My homie who buys alot of LV stuff has already gotten some items. He ordered the scarf and a few wallets and they came in within a week of ordering them at the LV store. 

:rofl: you can't afford to spend 15k on some bags = you're broke. ******* idiot.

retailorbust retailorbust let me know if you can find out pricing on the baseball bat. Thats the only thing I'm interested in from this entire collab.

It's not that deep :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom