Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn when I saw the MA1 stitch Bomber on leak picture. I wanted it so much but when i saw the infamous reversible Zebra pattern . I don't want it anymore. Why do they killed the jacket with this ugly animal pattern , simply awful. I'll pass ...

Guyz is there a new tweeter for Jpreme ? the on i know is down ? Thanks

C4nJBhIUMAAuhkB.jpg:large

Overall season is weak

Few items I do like

The flask(I have the old silver one with the box logo on it)
Duffle and book bag(might just get a duffle)
Money gun(just for comedy reasons)
Hand towels

That's about it

Even the Sade shirt I'm like ehhh could have went with a better picture or even have her do the bogo pic

I read the metro card will have 2 fairs on it which leads me to wonder 2 things

1)how much will the metrocard be

2)resell on the card and IF it will matter if the fares were used or not considering the fairs expire in a year anyway lol

Last edited:
outerwear pieces look good this season, will be trying for a couple things this year, I picked up nothing last season.

taped seam anorak
bleached lace hoodie
nylon hooded pullover
supersonics jersey and shorts :smokin :smokin

I wish the Bruins jersey didnt say Freaky on the back :smh:

Last edited:
I remember sending Supreme an email over a year ago suggesting they should retro the Genesis NYC Vanson jackets. doubt my email played a part in the that but I'm glad they actually did it.

Last edited:
^ you might have been that spark, the supreme brick i think started over a post on some board or social media if im not mistaken, and it was a joke lol

Last edited:
Tape seam jacket is really one of the best pieces... until you see that huge logo on the back. Pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom