Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think early links have worked for a while now man 

Good looks.

That's probably a sign that I'm getting too old for this **** :lol:

-----

lebc lebc thanks for the info. This hype is at a whole new level now. The links used to be out in advance, and it was pretty much impossible to not get an item if it was the one you chose to go for first. No apps or autofill, nothing :lol: And even if you forgot, you could roll into the Supreme LA store the next day or so and they'd still have everything :pimp:

Last edited:
Good looks.

That's probably a sign that I'm getting too old for this ****
laugh.gif

@lebc thanks for the info. This hype is at a whole new level now. The links used to be out in advance, and it was pretty much impossible to not get an item if it was the one you chose to go for first. No apps or autofill, nothing
laugh.gif
And even if you forgot, you could roll into the Supreme LA store the next day or so and they'd still have everything
pimp.gif
i feel ya, now bots are essential and prices are overwhelming 

Anyone know if supLA still has the faux fur jacket? I've been too lazy to go to the store. You guys think it will sell out online?

Gotta be up at 1am to cop here in Japan :lol:

Just going for the striped track pants and 2 Sade tees

Good luck everyone

Order 1: Black/Mocha FTP Tee, Black Swirl Tee, Black/Peach Pocket Tee

Order 2: Duralex Glasses, Large Metal Box, Mophie (maybe)

Likely passes but still considering.. too many hoodies that i like this season and my budget is gonna be cut way back since im about to move in april.

Green hooded shirt
"Sand?" Van Gogh hoodie
Multicolored logo hoodie

I really like the Van Gogh hoodie but can't justify spending 138+25 shipping for a hoodie on the first drop of the season, saving for future collabs.

hearing shirts were easy cop except pink sade, faux fur bomber flew, Van Gogh in black and brown were quick to go, key knife flew, no metro card online, people already asking for shipping conf. card issues, cart jacks

ahhh the start of the season

N
I really like the Van Gogh hoodie but can't justify spending 138+25 shipping for a hoodie on the first drop of the season, saving for future collabs.

Thats what im saying. Im banking on it being a tee and ill cop then. The visual looks pretty small for a hoodie anyway.

hearing shirts were easy cop except pink sade, faux fur bomber flew, Van Gogh in black and brown were quick to go, key knife flew, no metro card online, people already asking for shipping conf. card issues, cart jacks

ahhh the start of the season

Lit

EU always different from US.

Savage life on this side of the pond. :lol:

I want that pink Sade doe. :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom