Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow what did yall do to Supreme website. I got money taken out of account 3 times and not 1 successful order.

God damn it! All I wanted was that Sade shirt. I am going to have to buy it at resale value now. This sucks.

Yo! So i struck out on a Pink Sade tee, and when i tried to remove from cart, it kept staying in my cart! What the heck!?!? It forced me to be too late for the other color ways! What kinda' crap is this!?!

Yo! So i struck out on a Pink Sade tee, and when i tried to remove from cart, it kept staying in my cart! What the heck!?!? It forced me to be too late for the other color ways! What kinda' crap is this!?!
Happened to me too man. When I checked out with the backpack though, it kept saying I had two items in cart. Charged me for Sade tee + backpack, but as I'm looking at my conf. email looks like I just got the backpack smh.

Well that went pretty horrible. I thought i was on a good track carting everybong til i checked out and apparently i only checked out with a S logo. I couldnt get one tee hahah. Had to make another separate order for the canp cap and pocket tee.

welp, fur and all sades are long gone. kept getting booted in and out like everyone else but it was keeping my cart.. eventually let me stay and put two orders in:

-xl mocha eternal

-xl check pocket t

-blue denim S

-knife key

Weird, but I don't hate it if I get what I wanted @ 10:20

Checked out everything i want in 3 orders but only got charged for the last order (mophie) and no confirmation email. Im about to be HEATED

I got charged for the washed denim 6 panel in blue.

Had grey Sade in cart initially but order wouldn't go through and then it was gone [emoji]128557[/emoji]

That was a pretty bad drop

Gloves and beanie for me 

awesome first drop 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom