Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know people were feeling L/S Sleeve stripe shirt like that. Glad I'm sticking to overdyed pieces.

Last edited:
Are the overdyed tee's a nicer material than the average t-shirt? 

Also, good luck to you all trying trying to cop today!

Since its a cut & sew, id assume so. someone mentioned that the overdyed shirts are thinner than the pocket tees but still good quality

Reactions: ALo
Assc hoodies and tees are literally Gilden[emoji]128514[/emoji] I think some of their newer garments like flannels and jackets are printed on higher quality blanks tho

Yes theyre pretty decent. I got one last year as well. As stated, not pocket tee quality though.

I gotta check them out, if they have old english font i dont want it

Assc hoodies and tees are literally Gilden[emoji]128514[/emoji] I think some of their newer garments like flannels and jackets are printed on higher quality blanks tho

I stopped copping supreme tees a long time ago cuz they also feel like gilden tees. My local streetwear brands have better quality tees than them. Hoodies & Outerwear and the undercover x supreme collab is a different story though.

Last edited:
I stopped copping supreme tees a long time ago cuz they also feel like gilden tees. My local streetwear brands have better quality tees than them. Hoodies & Outerwear and the undercover x supreme collab is a different story though.

Was talking about anti social social club bruh [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I noticed that with the supreme shipping emails comes a link with an option to return items... I wonder if thats for store credit only or if its actually for a refund..

I'll try for the Green Overdyed hoodie, even tho I probably won't be able to get to checkout fast enough
laugh.gif
 I just hope the Sleeve patch hoodie doesn't drop next week if I'm successfull today, I don't want both lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom