Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all got babyjs23 babyjs23 in here, better watch out
tenor.gif

Got first order in, L abstract white tee came with only a regular bogo and nothing else. Got two more orders on the way, they ended up re dropping the charge for the duplicate order on the abstract tee oh well.

Last edited:
2nd order came in today got a black FTP sticker, sade sticker, AK sticker, and a black felt! still need red felt, 666, swirly, been hit small & big, larry clark, and elephant sticker :/ 

on another note.. did anyone notice that online orders dont come with that print out "receipt" anymore? 

Last edited:
2nd order came in today got a black FTP sticker, sade sticker, AK sticker, and a black felt! still need red felt, 666, swirly, been hit small & big, larry clark, and elephant sticker :/ 

on another note.. did anyone notice that online orders dont come with that print out "receipt" anymore? 

packing slip? yes it does. :nerd:

1st order finally came in
nthat.gif

Mocha Sade tee & Purple Vertical Coach jacket. Got the Felt bogo, sade, automatic, & ftp stickers.

Yea I noticed that too when my waist bag came in. I was so stoked for the bag and when I realized I didn't have the receipt I spent 5 mins trying to find the receipt thinking I left it somewhere, lol.

SupLA still has Overdyed Hoodies and Crews

They have all the color Vans in Scattered sizes 

and both camp and script hats on the wall

Going to Flightclub early tomorrow..may stop by Lafayette..not 100% sure tho..I've been good the past 2 weeks..don't wanna get tempted seeing **** in person..hope I cop the AMs tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom