Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well this only got me to class and home

laugh.gif
That doesn't even get me 1 ride on the express bus haha

Need help with a size swap for BAE.

Does any one have the SUPREME CHENILLE ARE LOGO HOODIE ( NAVY/PINK ) size SMALL ??

I have a Medium and i know it'll fit her big.

please someone help me with this!

bless.

40 mins have gone by and no one has still answered my call at the supreme warehouse ...

1/3 delivered. next order is 2 tees from a week 1 restock, should be here by wednesday. last order is a week 2 drop chenille arc hoodie in Red.

Also seen on twitter a reverse box logo tee for this thursday, apparently cdg x sup.View media item 2358273

40 mins have gone by and no one has still answered my call at the supreme warehouse ...

Was on hold for 1 hr and nobody picked up. I sent them an email and they actually responded to my email..

Last edited:
new to supreme. normally wear a size large in tees or xl if they fit slim. how's the sizing on the tshirts. specifically the mendini gun tee. thanks in advance.

Was on hold for 1 hr and nobody picked up. I sent them an email and they actually responded to my email..

Seen a number of people post get decent response time from email. Might be new way to go. Probably hired some staff to manage the flow.

Do people from the hood even like what they wear anymore? I swear they hop from trend to trend. When I see people on the block with vans and supreme on I know my logic gotta be correct.

Gonna post the Reddit Supreme Thread Drop FAQ here:

There's a warehouse question/answer that tells you they don't give a F*. The dude below is right.

So sad that palace already shipped my stuff and in transit and supreme over here slacking ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom