Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black half zip rugby XL..

One of my favorite pieces from this seasons previews, happy I was able to cop late against hyped stuff 
wink.gif

Definitely would've gone for olive fleece if I was on time lol
edit: have yet to see captcha also- using chrome with autofill

Last edited:
WOW.... 

manual.. 

checked out with

black pull Medium 10:00:09 (no captcha)

then

black backpack 10:03:04 (captcha)

used my macbook instead of restocks for this release and i notice chrome took off CC auto fill....

luckily i had my **** copied ...

I see fleece above retail like >$100, sellers aren't budging
Made many offers

I may pay resell on the fleece. I've looked at ebay and grailed lately and most people start dropping prices hard after a week where they only want to start taking 20 bucks profit which is pretty much barely covering their fees so I'd pay 30 to 40 over retail for the fleece.

Not gonna happen

Good luck. That theory does not always hold true with TNF
I can live without TNF stuff. Not a huge fan of theirs. This would have been my 2nd TNF item ever and I have lots of fleece hoodies. I just thought that this looked unique. I'm ok getting the gore tex jacket as I wanted the ACG gore tex jackets, but never wanted to pay  $650 or so.

Not gonna happen
A lot of the Mike Hill stuff dropped a lot. I thought those were pretty hyped last week. The lacoste stuff has dropped by a lot too. I'll keep looking. No biggie for me if I can't find it for 40 to 50 bucks over. I have tons of flecce.

Wow... so no one on Restocks hit...

that's hella foul if that update last night was to eff everyone over by changing their CC info...

SMH no wonder my girl didnt cop the red pully... 

she's usually swift af too

Wow... so no one on Restocks hit...

that's hella foul if that update last night was to eff everyone over by changing their CC info...

SMH no wonder my girl didnt cop the red pully... 

she's usually swift af too
I used to get the pullover. My info was wrong at first tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom