Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember paying around 300+ Sup X CDG flannel from either 15'-16' I forget. Probably my favorite piece ever.

Walked in the store and it was just there. Nobody probably grabbed it cause of the price point. Crazy how things have changed in the last year or so.

Anybody around 6' tall have the TNF pullover in a medium and can comment on the fit? Slightly worried about sleeve length... Sorry for the sizing question!

Last edited:
I remember paying around 300+ Sup X CDG flannel from either 15'-16' I forget. Probably my favorite piece ever.

Walked in the store and it was just there. Nobody probably grabbed it cause of the price point. Crazy how things have changed in the last year or so.

Stuff sat in LA from that drop.

$313 for the shirt [emoji]128550[/emoji]... yea imma pass on that one. In out with the tee and hoodie [emoji]127997[/emoji], hopefully all us manual boys eat.

hows dover street market NY looking like for this drop how many people camping there already 
roll.gif

Basically, gotta pay to play with the list **** or depend on online only. No other way around it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom