Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill never know how ppl seen a regular screen lol 

my **** was like glitched with all the steps and just loading

You know that vine where the guy is in the library studying and just gets up furiously and throws his books

Yea that's me rn

roll.gif

am ex still showing pending charges for the hoodie

no conf email yet :frown:

wrote them an email to see what the deal is (can't call at work)

So I spoke with the security concerning the sign ups and they told me the reason they're only selecting so few parks is cause majority of the parks are in a school zone.

Which makes total sense.

But he also told me they get followed all over. So I asked him, why won't y'all considering DRIVING from your homes to the agreed location? Lol

I mean I'm cool with the whole sign up list thingy but at least be less obvious about choosing your spots. There's tons of parks in BK alone that's not in the school zone

So I spoke with the security concerning the sign ups and they told me the reason they're only selecting so few parks is cause majority of the parks are in a school zone.

Which makes total sense.

But he also told me they get followed all over. So I asked him, why won't y'all considering DRIVING from your homes to the agreed location? Lol

I mean I'm cool with the whole sign up list thingy but at least be less obvious about choosing your spots. There's tons of parks in BK alone that's not in the school zone
They don't take cars?! Come on, Arthur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom