Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dame my black tee an white hoodie shipped super quick but I checked out at 11:00 soooo but I feel lucky considering I epic failed on bogo hoodie las year an how I was able to cop a hoodie an tee soo

Dame my black tee an white hoodie shipped super quick but I checked out at 11:00 soooo but I feel lucky considering I epic failed on bogo hoodie las year an how I was able to cop a hoodie an tee soo
Only box logo hoodie ive been able to cop was a grey in 2013...so yea happy i got a cdg yesterday...shi just needs to ship now so i can stop trippin

Weren't you like the leader of that group or something?
When you try to take a shot but fail and just reveal your own insecurities 
roll.gif

Black Tee shipped release date and arriving Monday.. Pretty blown I got a small cause the medium sold out.. time to find a trade (but that'll be impossible).
I think it's possible. Smalls are tough. I would trade any of my medium pieces for their small versions.

Got my black t-shirt today. Still waiting on hoodie shipping, but not expecting anything until mid-next week.

Did you do the poll? It helps, just remember the box logo wasn't even that great...

And then I seent the in hand pics

Today btw, trash fit. I hope it gets cold so I can throw something else on
View media item 2405218

Yep, I'm part of that 38% :lol:

I know this collab was a lil lackluster compared to previous drops, but I'm a huge fan of CDG. It's all good tho. Can't win them all.

Camo. :smokin

Rocked this earlier. :wink:

View media item 2405297

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom