Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone's tracking status updated from "Order Processed Ready for UPS" from the CDG drop?

mine does.

it was easter weekend. be patient. everyone was moving slow on good friday.

ive gotten shipping on a drop day before and it took almost a week for it to start moving.

be patient.

It's not hoodie season so I'm not concerned about my CDG shipping...it comes when it comes. Charges posted Thursday...shipped Friday. Let's talk about this MJ collab though. [emoji]128580[/emoji] I see a glove in the making lol.

It's not hoodie season so I'm not concerned about my CDG shipping...it comes when it comes. Charges posted Thursday...shipped Friday. Let's talk about this MJ collab though. [emoji]128580[/emoji] I see a glove in the making lol.

so if i got charged + shipping confirmation, theres a slim chance they could be like sorry, ran out, you're out of luck...OR...that it just never ships?

I know you selling small things but if you ever wanted to run a business that's not a way to deal with customers just saying.

You're gonna get stupid questions all the time if you don't like what they say keep it moving or just reply sorry man I'm firm

out of all the clips from the Billie Jean video, they used the worst one for the MJ callabo

mean.gif

Hee Heee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom