Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst Nike collabs
1. Tennis Classic
2. Uptempos
3. Upcoming CDG AF1
4. Bruin
5. Lunar flyknit

I'll take Deltas, Trainers or SB94s over any of those 5 listed.

Worst Nike collabs
1. Tennis Classic
2. Uptempos
3. Upcoming CDG AF1
4. Bruin
5. Lunar flyknit

I'll take Deltas, Trainers or SB94s over any of those 5 listed.
Oh, man. The Lunar Flyknit is the Supreme collab I most want. The Lunar Flyknit 1 is probably my favorite new sneaker of the past 5-6 years. 

I also disagree with the inclusion of the upcoming CDG AF1 on that list. Some those others are terrible designs. Nothing wrong with a classic AF1, IMO. 

Oh, man. The Lunar Flyknit is the Supreme collab I most want. The Lunar Flyknit 1 is probably my favorite new sneaker of the past 5-6 years. 

I also disagree with the inclusion of the upcoming CDG AF1 on that list. Some those others are terrible designs. Nothing wrong with a classic AF1, IMO. 
The Lunar flyknit is a dope shoe, I just felt like the collab was insanely weak. AF1s are one of my all time favorite shoes but again, the collab design is just terrible. I appreciate a dope colorway or unique materials but sometimes I wish more companies would take Acronyms approach and do something new with the overall design of the shoe.

The Lunar flyknit is a dope shoe, I just felt like the collab was insanely weak. AF1s are one of my all time favorite shoes but again, the collab design is just terrible. I appreciate a dope colorway or unique materials but sometimes I wish more companies would take Acronyms approach and do something new with the overall design of the shoe.
I hear you. I guess my perspective is that I usually don't like the more ambitious approaches to collabs, so I'm more than happy to have something subtle on a shoe that I really like as is. I think Adidas has struck the right balance with its Ultra Boost collabs over the past couple years. Of course, I haven't been able to cop a single one. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i was hype for s logos

but after having suede and denim, the fit was trash

so im not going for cord

I like the hoodie and pants with all them images over it, is that gonna be a hypebeast item or sit? Also playboy hoodie is cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom