Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other thing that makes the anorak expensive is it is made of 3 layer Gore-Tex material which is the best waterproof/breathable fabric in the industry. Tough to find companies that make 3-layer stuff any more.

Wasnt there a taped seam jacket earlier this season? did they fly? Trying to strategize my priorities rn.

The other thing that makes the anorak expensive is it is made of 3 layer Gore-Tex material which is the best waterproof/breathable fabric in the industry. Tough to find companies that make 3-layer stuff any more.
I don't think it's actually Gore-Tex material though. If it was I'm pretty sure Gore-Tex the company makes you put their brand on it. And they would def be charging over $350 for it. Gore Tex anything is really expensive when it's for a retail price.

Gore-Tex Patent ran out a numbers of years ago, so everyone can copy and make the waterproof breathable gore-tex material. Still most don't use the 3 layer process. Many companies use gore-tex with out labeling it these days Arc-Teryx is an example. Mostly Gore-tex fabric. Not many gore-tex lables.

Gore-Tex Patent ran out a numbers of years ago, so everyone can copy and make the waterproof breathable gore-tex material. Still most don't use the 3 layer process. Many companies use gore-tex with out labeling it these days Arc-Teryx is an example. Mostly Gore-tex fabric. Not many gore-tex lables.
Oh ok. Got it. I was unaware their patent ran out.

Doesnt the yeezy 1050 have gore-tex?

Functionally I think the anorak could be a great piece. I still think it is overpriced by $100. but i do think it will be a good rain coat. 

Just found out curtain didn't go up on EU... back to sleep 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom