Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my Anorak yesterday. I compared it to one of my other Gore-Tex jackets and the quality of the Supreme one wasn't worth it to me. I sold it on feebay last night. The back of the jacket rose up when wearing. That bothered me the most.

I received my Anorak yesterday. I compared it to one of my other Gore-Tex jackets and the quality of the Supreme one wasn't worth it to me. I sold it on feebay last night. The back of the jacket rose up when wearing. That bothered me the most.

Comparing this to gore tex is like apples and oranges..mine should be in today

going for gold  on chrome one browser

if i miss i miss, thats how ive been this season

got my camp camp, miss on lacoste, but get cdg

sticking with manual 

Damn. I just copped a lavendar one for $350 on Grailed. 

Oh yeah, one thing from Saturday, dudes at Supreme LA gave **** to some kids whose moms was in line for a while then they showed up. Dude was like, she's paying for your ****, you guys stand in line and let moms relax or **** next time.

Oh yeah, one thing from Saturday, dudes at Supreme LA gave **** to some kids whose moms was in line for a while then they showed up. Dude was like, she's paying for your ****, you guys stand in line and let moms relax or **** next time.
Hows the line looking at L.A.? Might take the day off.

New setup first real ride, feels great, I hate Indy bushings though I have some bones hard on the way

Only skated venture and enjoi trucks, Indys are really nice
Indys are great now like they were in the 80s, in the 90s they werent so much, but yeah new bones bushings will improve turning alot.

Have a friend help,
but then when they screw up because they've never used supreme before, you try to tell them what to do, lose concentration, miss out on both pairs.

Just be happy if you can snag 1 pair.

Hope that helps.

Is there anything in particular that we need to do in order to cop? I am assuming once it drops, add to cart, fill out info asap, and cross fingers?

Taped seam anorak just got delivered, am i doing it right?

all jokes aside, i see why this anorak is $100 more than there usual windbreaker anoraks, material is great, obviously taped seam waterproof. 

also was not expecting side pockets or the ability to pack the whole jacket into the zip  (both arent mentioned in the item description).

Taped seam anorak just got delivered, am i doing it right?
View media item 2415566

all jokes aside, i see why this anorak is $100 more than there usual windbreaker anoraks, material is great, obviously taped seam waterproof. 

also was not expecting side pockets or the ability to pack the whole jacket into the zip  (both arent mentioned in the item description).

what is the other item?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom