Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else have a Lacoste x Supreme Pique Crew? I have two of them and I'm trying to legit check the one on the right. Need some people to help me figure out if this is a factory defect or fake

Anyone else have a Lacoste x Supreme Pique Crew? I have two of them and I'm trying to legit check the one on the right. Need some people to help me figure out if this is a factory defect or fake
View media item 2416428

View media item 2416426

I doubt there are really good fakes of this piece already. But if youre referring to the white trim it looks like a factory defect. I didnt really notice any other differences.

I do have the same crew

Yea I doubt they have fakes of this too but it just seems odd. I have 2 of them because my first was too small. The logo of the preme x lacoste feels super stiff on my medium and my large feels not as stiff. I just wanted others' opinion because I'm a head case lol

Might try for the suptempos after seeing what happened to prices on the AM98 in a year lol

Track jackets are cool. Cord camp caps are nice as always, really like the brown color but i never wear my hats. So ill pass

Offed my cdg hoodie today

Yea I doubt they have fakes of this too but it just seems odd. I have 2 of them because my first was too small. The logo of the preme x lacoste feels super stiff on my medium and my large feels not as stiff. I just wanted others' opinion because I'm a head case lol

Yea i think youre good with both besides the defect of course

I actually wore mine 2 weekends ago, one of my favorite pieces. Love the fit and its super low key. Im gonna make sure i hanf dry mine though, they run kinda short

Yea i think youre good with both besides the defect of course

I actually wore mine 2 weekends ago, one of my favorite pieces. Love the fit and its super low key. Im gonna make sure i hanf dry mine though, they run kinda short

Yes it def runs short body length wise so I had to size up and it's perfect. Going to grab another color down the road. Red looks like it's next

Nothing this week catches my eyes that I think should I cop. The split jacket/pants are pretty sweet looking though and would be badass if the lettering was 3M.. Super hyped to get this Truth Jacket in today though 
smile.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom