Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp. No bags which sucks but purchased the overdyed tee in blue. Officially done this season. Everyone enjoy the following drops and May the 4th be with you.

Wasn't copping anything today, so finally looked at everything just now. And your advice was actually on point: that red Eastern floral would have been the target of lot of fellow Asians. Why it's sold out now first.
surprised they didnt do that before CNY/lunar new year 

now I'm debating whether i should sell that NYC Travis exclusive merch designed by Virgil to pay resell on the guess tee

Took another L today. 2nd week in a row getting card declined error :smh: It's never happened to me before last week so I'm starting to think I should use a different card in the future.

Oh well... Copped a couple shirts for myself and two dresses and a bathing suit for my girl from Guess. Good looks whoever posted that early link!

I hate striking out but its always a blessing because Id wear that tee maybe 4 times total.

Supreme site is a joke now!

they got some Bugs to work out

each time I clicked checkout

it would just lag and cart would be OOS 

mean.gif
but but but you got bots? 

no bag, smh...ol girl wanted a pink shoulder bag

regretted not getting it when it was instore during initial drop 

tried to get the black boxer briefs and the red reflective cap

first few attempts after hitting process payment it took me back to the EDIT / VIEW CART screen

after maybe 5 attempts the cap went out of stock

i purchased white boxer briefs earlier in the season and i don't know if there was a message when it was taking me back to the EDIT / VIEW CART screen stating I couldn't complete my purchase due to ordering the boxer briefs again...if not, don't know what was going wrong

Was able to dip out training class and copped Escher sphere tshirt. Collage tee got me a card decline. Thinking bout the east print hat. That looks dope. Downer was no backpack restocks. Hope everyone got what they wanted.

tried to get the black boxer briefs and the red reflective cap

first few attempts after hitting process payment it took me back to the EDIT / VIEW CART screen

after maybe 5 attempts the cap went out of stock

i purchased white boxer briefs earlier in the season and i don't know if there was a message when it was taking me back to the EDIT / VIEW CART screen stating I couldn't complete my purchase due to ordering the boxer briefs again...if not, don't know what was going wrong
this is why i make purchases like that on non drop days

just go for the drop, dont try for other items that are easily avail 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom