Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, kinda scurred to pull the trigger on the gold pair off of stockx with all these 3M and moldy imperfections...[emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]
bro if you get it through stockx it's obviously gonna go through inspection so you'll be good and only the black pair seems to be having the 3M problem

I agree I feel like they gonna go up too , tired of these kids ruining the market cuhz they trynna make a quick 80 dollars when they could be making a smooth 200+ profit . wat size is the pair you have on GOAT ?
​doubt it...nobody was sitting back waiting for uptempos to get retrod let alone come up for a supreme collab. Not to take away from the model, but nike milked it. Its all hype

got a gold pair to resell, but im prob going to hold the pair for a while. prices are too low. id imagine theyll go up over time.
Yeah I went ahead and sold my size 11 gold pair for $385 shipped but all that profit went right back into Supreme this week for some personal clothing/curtain pickups. I will be the first to admit I flip some Supreme but damn near 83.7% of the time it goes right back into the brand or sneakers.

Need a break from Supreme already. Hope nothing good comes out the rest of the season.

http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F05%2Fpalace-soho-nyc-highlights-streetsnaps-20.jpg

WEAR GORETEX

USE UMBRELLA

Is there a legit check thread? Or is it okay to post them in here?

feeling alittle iffy over a cdg hoodie i copped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom