Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
called supreme about my broken pin, they want me to send it back so they can replace it or refund it.. :x

pin costs $8.00

prepaid shipping label costs ~$6.00-8.00
reshipment of the replacement pin costs ~6.00-8.00

smh :lol:

called supreme about my broken pin, they want me to send it back so they can replace it or refund it.. :x

pin costs $8.00

just put it in an envelope.

if you have to pay the shipping on the new one, thats some BS.

DAMN, it's like paying resale 
frown.gif

pin costs $8.00

just put it in an envelope.

if you have to pay the shipping on the new one, thats some BS.

DAMN, it's like paying resale :frown:

nah, they should be paying for all the extras. just a waste of time and money for their end. they should've just reshipped me a new pin.

nah, they should be paying for all the extras. just a waste of time and money for their end. they should've just reshipped me a new pin.
LMAO, you done buying from Supreme?

That's the reason they can punk you like that. Speak with your $.

Last edited:

LMAO, you done buying from Supreme?

That's the reason they can punk you like that. Speak with your $.

?

they sent me a pre-paid shipping label + they're going to send me a replacement pin if they're not out of stock when they receive the defective one. if it's out of stock, they'll refund me. i was just saying they're wasting their time and money asking me to send the defective pin.

?

they sent me a pre-paid shipping label + they're going to send me a replacement pin if they're not out of stock when they receive the defective one. if it's out of stock, they'll refund me. i was just saying they're wasting their time and money asking me to send the defective pin.
Aww I see. Carry on. 

I'm sure they just need the pin for insurance/write off reasons.....

Last edited:
Regular plastic, I have it in solid black, wish I'd have picked up the chocolate chip, especially after snagging the Js.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom