Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wuchi01 wuchi01 yup spent 4 days at the parks, next 4 days are for playin tourist around Tokyo. Definitely hitting up Supreme, Bape, Opening Cerimony, Atmos and whatever else we come across

wuchi01 wuchi01 yup spent 4 days at the parks, next 4 days are for playin tourist around Tokyo. Definitely hitting up Supreme, Bape, Opening Cerimony, Atmos and whatever else we come across

Post what you see or experience.
Always interesting to read.
My sister heading over there this fall.
Have good safe trip. Enjoy visit.

[@=/u/189317/wuchi01]@wuchi01[/@] yup spent 4 days at the parks, next 4 days are for playin tourist around Tokyo. Definitely hitting up Supreme, Bape, Opening Cerimony, Atmos and whatever else we come across

are you going to the denim town?

I'm planning a big trip for my 40th in a few years

planning on hitting up a couple denim spots in Harajuku

Post what you see or experience.
Always interesting to read.
My sister heading over there this fall.
Have good safe trip. Enjoy visit.

thanks man! i'll definitely come through will pics and a little write up once I get back home

If you're a terrace house fan hit up lattest in omotesando if you wanna meet the supreme bae of the show. Hope you do maricar too while you're there

Been trying the sandpaper diy on the suptempos weak 3m and it's working like a charm. If I'm not too lazy I'll post before/after pics.

it would be cool if they make the MJ shirt black, but it would be even cooler if it comes black and then turns white.

it would be cool if they make the MJ shirt black, but it would be even cooler if it comes black and then turns white.
ohwell.gif
 man...

Just a blue camp camp for me, no chance on the arc hoodie or Obama clobber.
There's some Supreme Champion snapbacks, didn't see those on any early droplists.

Edit, sorry just read AirRaab's post

Last edited:
Just a blue camp camp for me, no chance on the arc hoodie or Obama clobber.
There's some Supreme Champion snapbacks, didn't see those on any early droplists.
got Denied payment on the obama checking out

I gotta figure this out - it's been 3-4 weeks now having a tough time checking out 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I tried for a ringer tee a couple of times, got the sold out message when going through payment but they kept showing as in stock when I went back [emoji]129300[/emoji]

i want to try and cart 2 items but i'm not going to risk it... and just pay the extra shipping on the second item...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom