Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:  Obama Anorak is 100% a troll design, that has to be one of the worst articles of clothing I have ever seen... not just from Supreme.

I really thought it was a joke when pictures first surfaced. It is indeed THAT ugly :lol:

Last edited:
have a homie who grabbed the obama anorak, who told me if he couldn't make a decent amount he would just oop me... Offered to trade him some pieces bc we've done it before, when he said he'll pass but that he could do 275 plus shipping
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 guess that oop isn't coming through

Ny store updates
Black, blue, orange ad baseball jersey
Arch hoodies all colors
Champion hats all colors Except navy
Camp cats all colors
Supreme truth l/s in every color
Morphies
White department l/s
Ringer tees in red white and brown
Levi's pants black and blue
Sunglasses
Polos
Lace l/s all colors
Random supreme tees last drop
Mc Escher baseball jersey in blue

I'm sure I'm missing a few

My move is to get out there by 11 on Saturday usually got good stock

Copped the champ And Blue ad baseball jersey

Stoked for the towel to come in after seeing that video review. I like that it's bigger than the USA towel they made a few years back

have a homie who grabbed the obama anorak, who told me if he couldn't make a decent amount he would just oop me... Offered to trade him some pieces bc we've done it before, when he said he'll pass but that he could do 275 plus shipping:wow: :lol:  guess that oop isn't coming through

You're using the word "homie" wrong.

A true Levi's trucker jacket fits small
Xxl = XL

You can check their site n see

I don't think supreme offers a XXL
Nor do these run big

So it's a pass for all the true XL's
I copped both floral ones and they're kind of small :frown: It's a shame because they're so beautiful. 

the seller I got the s logo from hit me up saying he may have accidentally put the wrong labels on the boxes he shipped out and there is a 50/50 chance I get a golf wang hat instead of the s logo

:frown:

Last edited:
Not saying much, this season is at an all time high for hype, everything selling out right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom