Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking to see if anyone knows of fake TNF x Supreme trans antartica expedition big haul fakes going around?  I want to get one off of grailed, but questioning it.  Thank you.

Just checking to see if anyone knows of fake TNF x Supreme trans antartica expedition big haul fakes going around?  I want to get one off of grailed, but questioning it.  Thank you.

That's always a possibility with sold out items..get it legit checked (pics) either here or reddit

I just went and looked at the Bape hoodie callbo you guys was talking about!

laugh.gif

I used to have a friend that wore Rhinestones on his Bandanas, I still rip on him to this day!

Last edited:
I thought the ASSC Bape collab was nice, a lot of stuff dropped in NY this weekend!!

Last edited:
If they can ship a Heavy Weight Everlast Punching bag

They can ship this bike

No Magic Glitter Glove ....

might get it, i dont put it past them.... that bike is way more heavy and bigger than a punching bag, idk tho wondering what the price is going to be

even when i miss out on the mj collab, gonna have to order something or get ahold of an mj sticker somehow. i assume theyll be making some

Man supreme sizing is wild. Just got my MC Escher Impossible Objects tee in a Large and the fit is horrible. Can barely breath in it. Meanwhile I got the Eyes L/S from the same collab and the Escher baseball jersey and they fit perfectly fine. I can't win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom