Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my baseball jersey in... its my third jersey this season and it has really good quality not better than the satin joint but still really nice... i think im done for this season unless theres some collabs coming up... and last but not least paid resale on ebay for the uptempos... i just really wanted them and they look great in person... that 3M is no joke... and i got a really good deal thanks to the seller with no feedback...
View media item 2436650View media item 2436652View media item 2436654

roll.gif

damn looks like i may not be getting this s logo after all

frown.gif

Your item was returned to the sender on May 16, 2017 at 4:46 pm in (TOWN NAME) because of an incomplete address

what happen to your address? i was heated my suptempos kept getting delayed and it was sent priority shipping... the guy mailed it to my address but left out my name... called usps and said theres a chance they could return to sender... thank goodness it made it to the crib

Last edited:
what happen to your address? i was heated my suptempos kept getting delayed and it was sent priority shipping... the guy mailed it to my address but left out my name... called usps and said theres a chance they could return to sender... thank goodness it made it to the crib
idk but the seller told me he may have messed up putting the labels on the boxes and may have sent me the wrong hat 

he request both to be re directed so the other guy wouldnt get my hat 

but idk why it said my address is incomplete 

vamp is dope, everything else is basura... 
laugh.gif
 I guess they gonna sell the stools one week then drop the table later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom