Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been my issue for the past three weeks. In fact, it always happens 5 min before the drop. I have figured out that I have to clear cookies and log back into Gmail right at 10:59 to avoid not being able to get through

And no problems since you did that?  I'm curious as to why that started happening.  It started happening to me last week during the Levi's drop.

I stupidly started using a bot on my own IP a few weeks ago and thought thats why it started happening. Havent used it since then.

I don't know. This is the first week where I figured out what to do. Past few weeks I would SOL at 11am because I was getting "banned" at drop. I was able to get through on AF1s today by clearing cookies at 10:59

Last edited:

I've been having issues using Chrome with Supreme, never had this issue.  The site loads up fine here and there but sometimes it gives me the connection err screen.
I get this a lot too. I've tried a lot of methods to fix it - sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. Right when the drop happens the site will start working for me but if I try to go back in after ordering (or attempting to) the connection fails again and is usually dead. 

I stupidly started using a bot on my own IP a few weeks ago and thought thats why it started happening. Havent used it since then.

I don't know. This is the first week where I figured out what to do. Past few weeks I would SOL at 11am because I was getting "banned" at drop. I was able to get through on AF1s today by clearing cookies at 10:59
My boy runs his bot using my info but not from my computer, so I don't think that could be it?  Man, this **** is really messing me up, I'll be doomed for the big drops, RIP.

I get this a lot too. I've tried a lot of methods to fix it - sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. Right when the drop happens the site will start working for me but if I try to go back in after ordering (or attempting to) the connection fails again and is usually dead. 
Are you running  a bot?

snayberry snayberry I really dont think info has anything to do with it. I was still able to order items with my billing address just fine.

Me too, I was able to order stuff today. For example, this is what has been happening. On the view all screen, I click all at 1059 and at 11 when it updates to the new stuff. I click on an item and the screen will stay white. Then sometimes it goes to connection err.

I would clear cookies and log back into GMail (to help with CAPTCHA) right at 10:59 then snayberry snayberry .

Today, I was "banned" at 10:30 and like 10:50 but if I cleared cookies immediately after those tries, I was able to get through.

Def don't need 2, and the material on the Supreme one isn't great. Could tear or get cut up easily. I got a free Bape one during one of my NY summer trips 2 years ago, me being such a nice guy I brought it back home and gave it to a "friend" as a gift. :smh:
Aight bet, I guess I'll stick with the bape one then

Aight bet, I guess I'll stick with the bape one then

My friend bought 2 of the supreme ones when they dropped earlier this season. Material was weak and flimsy. I still bought one today because I usually take good care of my stuff, plus I wanted a black based bag. I'd say if you can check them out in person do that first before making up your mind. I do remember the Bape one I briefly had being much more durable for wear and tear.

All of you guys are getting tracking confirmations while I'm just over here still waiting to get a confirmation email for a backpack. I have a charge in my bank account so it should be good, I hope...

silk jacket shipped 
smokin.gif
 now just the pants

Just got back the other day from my trip to Tokyo, here are a few pics I snapped of shops I hit up. A lot of the shops didn't me snapping pics (I got in trouble for taking the one of the bape carpet :lol: ) Anyways, hit up both supreme stores, Harajuku was pretty dry as far as things left from the week before, but did pick up a black hand towel from Shibuya (stopped by on drop day). A few other stores I hit up were Undftd, Opening Ceremony and a few others. Fools Judge was a resell shop that had damn near anything Supreme you could think of, prices were way OD though. It was still cool to check out though. Tokyo was awesome, I'll definitely be going back

View media item 2438368View media item 2438370View media item 2438389View media item 2438371View media item 2438373View media item 2438374View media item 2438369

Just got back the other day from my trip to Tokyo, here are a few pics I snapped of shops I hit up. A lot of the shops didn't me snapping pics (I got in trouble for taking the one of the bape carpet
laugh.gif
) Anyways, hit up both supreme stores, Harajuku was pretty dry as far as things left from the week before, but did pick up a black hand towel from Shibuya (stopped by on drop day). A few other stores I hit up were Undftd, Opening Ceremony and a few others. Fools Judge was a resell shop that had damn near anything Supreme you could think of, prices were way OD though. It was still cool to check out though. Tokyo was awesome, I'll definitely be going back

Last time I stopped by in Harajuku they asked me to not take photos of their space, and asked me to delete ones I'd already taken. ughh hate that ****. Bue yeah Tokyo is dope, Omotesando-Aoyama-Harajuku-Shibuya area to be specific, but also Naka Meguro and Daikanyama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom